Mentor Bridge is delighted to announce that finally, we gathered and did a beautiful winter camp
with the efforts of our teams. We work with devotion and patience to achieve better in our activities and in our camps.
- Evaluations, suggestions and criticisms of our parents, students, and mentors guiding us. We will make decisions by taking these into consideration in the programs we will carry out.
- We held our camps in cottages.
We have made our program in 12 different homes.
- Houses in different locations like Barrie, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Zurich, Tiny.
- In this way, our students have the opportunity to see different parts of Ontario.
- Since the camp takes place in different places and houses, the activities also differ.
Table tennis, air hockey, table football, board game etc. offered.
Apart from this, there were also houses with hot tubs.
Lakeside walks, excursions around Niagara Falls too
The improvised theatre was played.
Movies were also watched in the houses accompanied by the fireplace.
Chatted around the campfire and read books.
- Finally, as a result of the restrictions due to increasing Omicron cases,
The number of people who will make the program has been reduced.
- Therefore, new cottages were rented.
- A rented cottage was canceled due to Covid-19.
- As a result of these, a total of 143 students, male and female, participated in the Mentor Bridge Winter Camp. Additionally, 4 of our students attend our camps online.